Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 71

I bought some products a while back, and am slowly testing them out.  Here is my face with no makeup, and then with the Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup in Ivory.



I really like the coverage it provides, and it's such a weird product!  It looks like a powder, but applies with a cool sensation, almost like a cream.  I will definitely be using this more often for daily looks.

I was also playing around with some Hard Candy products I purchased.  I used Sheer Envy face primer, Glow Away bronzer and highlighter duo in Tahiti, Baked Blush in Living Doll, and Plumping Serum in Uptown Girl.  The blush just didn't work for me, my cheeks are red enough, but I did enjoy the other products.  For the price, they worked great, but I don't know that I would purchase them again.  The bronzer/highlighter duo is a cream, and I just prefer powder forms.  Here is a picture of all of the products I used, as well as my face with the products.





(have to love the middle of night makeup being done in pj's)





No comments:

Post a Comment