Monday, April 2, 2012

Day two, yo

I have realized why I don't blog.  It's time consuming, and I'm lazy.  No promises that there will ever be much substance on my blog, but I will be aiming for a FOTD daily, with products used.  At least the face products mostly stay the same, so that will save a little time.

I don't think anyone has quite figured how to share the blogs of the other women participating, at least not in a quick and easy way.  On Friday, I will be posting a link to the blogs of everyone I know of doing the 90 day challenge.  I can't wait to look at everyone else's posts this weekend!  Now, my FOTD...





I'm pretty sure you can tell the difference without and with flash.
Products used :
Eyes : Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
Hi-Fi High Impact Shadow Fix
Prism Pigment Shadows Delena on lid
Prism Pigment Shadows Insanity as a liner
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express in Very Black

Brows: Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette

Face: Ulta Incognito Concealor in 02 Light
Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
Nars Laguna
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

Lips : Wet N Wild Dollhouse Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment