Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 18 FOTD

Today was a travel day.  I have a presentation in northwest IN tomorrow, and am spending the night up here.  I went for bright today, and decided to follow up with another mNg!  Looking at photos of myself makes me laugh, I make the funniest faces.








Products used :
Eyes : Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
Hi-Fi High Impact Shadow Fix
My Pretty Zombie mNg 2
facebomb Cosmetics Master Quest
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus in black onyx
Cover Girl Lash Blast Length in black brown

Brows: Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette

Face: NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in green
Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous
Nars Laguna

Lips : Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Gel Stain in Baby Boo
Brazen Passion Pot Lip Gloss in La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment