Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 15 FOTD

I hope I have been pretty clear that I am not a beauty blogger, and that isn't my goal.  I am doing the 90 Day Challenge because I want a reason to do my makeup, and to use what I own, and find new looks I like.  When I post EOTD looks rather than FOTD, it's usually because I am too lazy to do all of my makeup, or I did 2 different looks on my eyes.  Anyway, I have a FOTD look today, which almost didn't happen because my AC isn't working, and it's 80 degrees in here.  But I sucked it up and did it, and I like the look.  My mother liked it, but told me I should never leave the house with that much makeup on.  Ha, mothers.





Eyes : Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
My Pretty Zombie in Old Bruise
My Pretty Zombie in Scurvy
My Pretty Zombie in Black Eye
Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in Zero as liner
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express in Very Black

Brows: Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette

Face: NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in green
Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
Nars Laguna
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

Lips : Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Gel Stain in Baby Boo
Brazen Passion Pot Lip Gloss in La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment