Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 9 FOTD

I am very proud that I have either posted makeup related posts or looks for over a week!  Only 81 more days to go, ha!




The full face is not so cute, but I promise with flash was worse.  My skin doesn't love me yet, but it's better.  On to the products...

Eyes : Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Prism Pigment Shadows Stiletto
Prism Pigment Shadows Prism Black
Prism Pigment Shadows Disco Ball
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus in black onyx
Cover Girl Lash Blast Length in black brown

Brows: Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette

Face: NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in green
Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
Nars Laguna
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

Lips : Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Gel Stain in Baby Boo
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Romantique

No comments:

Post a Comment