Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 74 - Detrivore Cosmetics

Who : Detrivore Cosmetics
Where : http://www.detrivorecosmetics.net/
Swatches : All over NYX White



First outside in natural light, then with flash, this is Gizmo, Death Valley, Muse and Adipocere



Plague, Harpy, Ghoul and Dust Bunny




Casket and Languid.  Languid is a highlighter, so I swatched it over white, and then bare skin.

Thoughts : I love the array of colors and finishes! 
- I purchased these during a sale and received 10 jars for $20!  I also had a discount code, so my whole order, including shipping, was less than $20!
- Shipping was fast, packaging was nice.
- I especially love Plague and Dust Bunny, and will be doing a look with them soon!
- Languid is a great highlight color, and I will be ordering some more of the highlighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment