Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 57

It's been a while since I did a full look.  My skin was hating at me, but it's mostly better.  And honestly, I didn't care anymore because I wanted to play with makeup!  After I finished, I realized I have done too many neutral looks lately.  My goal for the next couple of weeks is to do anything but neutral.  So, on with the look...






Products used :
Eyes : Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
Hi-Fi High Impact Shadow Fix
Prism Pigment Shadows in Sphynx, Haze and Champagne
Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes in Zero as liner
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Face: NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in green
Holika Holika Essential Petite BB Cream
Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
Nars Laguna
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Luminous

Brows: Lorac Take a Brow in Brunette

Lips: Shiro Intertube in Nyan Cat
Wet N Wild Orange Lip Gloss



No comments:

Post a Comment